Assets in Zoom can be moved from one location to another via drag-and-drop. The following instructions show how to move an asset from one directory in Asset Browser to another.
- Click the Browse button in the top-left corner.
- Navigate to defproj using the Path Navigator.
- Expand defproj in the Path Navigator using the expand arrow button.
- Select a file inside of defproj.
- Drag-and-drop the file to the subfolder in the Path Navigator. A square will appear over the folder, indicating that the file will be moved into that folder.