This article covers how to repair the Windows Client installation.
When to follow this article:
- When your Windows Zoom client installation is corrupt.
- When Zoom client or Zoom Hub is not starting starting.
- When you have accidentally deleted some files from Zoom client installation directory.
- Open Windows Add and Remove Programs.
- Search for application name: “Evolphin Zoom DAM Client”.
- Click on the Modify button.
- A new repair dialog will open up.
- Have patience, sometimes, repair dialog takes 30seconds or more to open up after clicking the Modify button.
- Select Repair and click on the Finish button.
- Follow the steps to repair the installation. You system will restart as part of the repair. So, please don’t skip the restart in the end.
- See the image below for reference.