Zoom Creative Cloud plugin hangs once a file is opened.
All compatible Windows and OS X versions.
Server proxy settings are blocking communication to and from the plugin on port 7770.
Adding exceptions to proxy servers in Windows
- Launch the Control Panel
- Open Internet Options
- Navigate to the Connections tab and click on LAN settings
- Select Bypass proxy server for all local addresses
Adding exceptions to proxy servers in OS X
- From the Finder menu select Go and click on Applications
- Launch System Preferences
- Select Network and click on the Advanced button for your current connection
- Navigate to the Proxies tab and add *.local to the Bypass proxy settings for these Hosts & Domains box