Release Date: 25th February 2020
Evolphin Zoom 7.3.1-RELEASE.135 is a patch release for Windows Servers.
- Changeset commands run with correct results after a folder purge operation now, without the need to restart the Server.
- Assets affected by a purge are now reported correctly in changeset commands.
- In a HADR setup, the auto-checkout user’s login is not replicated now, so that authenticated sessions on multiple HADR nodes can run simultaneously.
- HADR Server connections have been improved now to ensure that unexpected network issues are handled without a server crash.
- Added support for advance preview generation from HTTPS port when enabled.
Third-party Software Versions
Zoom 7.3.1 Release 135 builds have been tested against the following:
|Operating Systems (Servers)||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard|
|Operating Systems (Clients)||Microsoft Windows 10, macOS Mojave 10.14.6|
|Browsers||Chrome (78.0.3904.97), Firefox (70.0.1 64-bit), Safari (13608.3.10.10.1), Microsoft Edge (42.17134.1.0)|
|Adobe Premiere Pro||13.1.4|
|Adobe After Effects||16.1.2|
|MAXON Cinema4D||19.0, 20.1|
|Adobe Flash Player||18.104.22.168|
- This release is compatible with bits 7.3.1-RELEASE.135 and above.
- Upgrade instructions – Applying 7.3.1-Release 135 Patch