Release Date: 30th July 2019
Evolphin Zoom 7.3.0-RELEASE.154 is a patch release for Linux and Windows servers and for Windows and Mac clients.
- As configured for the Web Client on a Windows machine, email notifications will now be triggered correctly when an asset belonging to a collection is modified in the Web Client or Asset Browser.
- For the Web Client, email notifications will now be triggered on asset approval/rejection or collection expiry when these have been configured.
- Preview is now always available for assets in the Zoom Adobe plugin after the Preview Server restarts.
- User log out and re-login from the Z-menu does not affect the preview of assets in the Zoom Adobe plugin window now.
- In the Web Management Console, Curator configuration is getting saved and retrieved correctly now. It is also optimized to be faster.
- This release is compatible with bits 7.3.0-RELEASE.154 and above.
- Upgrade instructions – Applying 7.3.0-Release 154 Patch