Hub 1.0-Release 556
Release Date: 1st July 2019
Hub release provides Hub Server and Hierarchical Archive components for Evolphin Zoom. It supports Zoom release 7.3 and above.
- Evolphin Job Hub runs the Hub Server that provides Hierarchical Archive/Restore of assets in Zoom, including direct ingest, high-res, and image sequence assets.
- The hierarchical archive is supported for files systems and externally for Amazon S3.
- Job Hub has its own Dashboard that shows real-time estimation, monitoring, and control of archive/restore jobs.
Major Pending Issues
- Smart linked and smart copied assets are getting archive related metadata field values populated incorrectly from their source asset.
- When a new hub is being added in the Web Management Console and Dashboard is clicked before saving the new hub then an error is shown.
Minor Pending Issues
- Sometimes for TIF files, archiving status is not updated correctly when using Hub for archiving.
- Archive job status is set to Manual when the middle frame of an image sequence group is sent for archiving.
- Sometimes, the Archive dialog box does not show Mid-res resolution for proxy assets. Relaunching the Asset Browser or Web Asset Browser solves this problem.
|Operating Systems||Linux RHEL 6.7, Linux RHEL 7.0, Windows Server 2012 Standard|