Skip to content
- Changeset commands run with correct results after a folder purge operation now, without the need to restart the Server.
- Assets affected by a purge are now reported correctly in changeset commands.
- In a HADR setup, the auto-checkout user’s login is not replicated now, so that authenticated sessions on multiple HADR nodes can run simultaneously.
- HADR Server connections have been improved now to ensure that unexpected network issues are handled without a server crash.
- Added support for advance preview generation from HTTPS port when enabled.