- In a Zoom NonStop setup on a Windows Server using LDAP, LDAP user association/disassociation with its user groups are also reflected in Zoom as user and role association after pulling users from LDAP.
- In a Zoom NonStop setup on a Windows Server using LDAP, when users are mapped to multiple roles as per LDAP and these roles are assigned to specific projects and permissions in Zoom, then the user gets the correct permissions on the projects as per the role assignments instead of a highest permission on all projects for the user.
- In the Visual Asset Browser, users can successfully remove a keyword associated with multiple assets now.
- In the Visual Asset Browser on a Windows machine, a checked-out file or folder opens correctly in the Explorer when the user selects Reveal in Explorer for it. For a folder, it opens the folder in Explorer. For a file, it opens the containing folder.
- A workaround has been included for the random login failures that were observed with the Ping realm in the previous release.