Skip to content
- A common default time zone is now configured in Zoom. This ensures that all asset properties are in sync on all geographically distributed servers in a Zoom NonStop setup.
- IdRecovery has been fixed for deletable entities in Zoom database now so that all Zoom NonStop Servers are always in sync.
- Assets with set DRM dates are now handled differently so that any expired or unborn assets are not deleted and added later as different revisions.
- Archive and restore operations are improved so these have the same timestamps on all servers in a Zoom NonStop setup.
- While ingesting, an asset’s modified date and time stored as XMP values are now saved in the Zoom repository.