- As per VFX 2.0 we do not need Perl scripts to do Proxy ingest and hence no Perl scripts needed at Ingest server end.
- The following scripts setup on MAM server remain the same
i) Archive PreHook
ii) Restore PreHook
iii) Archive AutoTask
vi) Restore AutoTask
- New Script on MAM server “ArchiveOnIngest”, for the support of Ingest-Time Archive Flow.
- To enable ingest time archive flow, open Server Control Panel-> External Asset Settings in Web Admin Panel; Select “Enable Ingest Time Archive Flow“.
- Setup ArchiveOnIngest Script Path in Server Control Panel-> External Asset Settings in “Archive On Ingest Script For SGL” (as per above image).
- Set “Supported Storage Type” to SGL in External Asset Settings in Web Admin Panel (as per above image), and also “Default Tier 2 Storage Type” to SGL in Archive Management in Web Admin Panel (as per image below).