Asset browser doesn’t launch from the Mac OS dock. When a user clicks on the Asset Browser icon on the dock, the icon just bounces but does not launch the Asset Browser.
This issue happens when the zoom client has been installed as a non-admin user on Mac OS. This issue affects both the Asset Browser application and Check-In Dialog application. You will need to download the executable files from the following location: Asset Browser and Check-In Dialog Executable Files.
Once you have downloaded the new executables, please follow the following steps to resolve this issue:
- Go to the following dir: /Applications/Evolphin/zoom/Asset Browser.app/Contents/MacOS
- Take the backup of existing executable named: “Asset Browser”
- Copy the new executable there with name “Asset Browser”
- Start the Asset Browser from dock.
- Go to the following dir: /Applications/Evolphin/zoom/Check-In Dialog.app/Contents/MacOS
- Take the backup of existing executable named: “Check-In Dialog”
- Copy the new executable there with name “Check-In Dialog”
- Start the Check-In Dialog from dock.