When the Archive Module is included as a part of the Zoom license, Zoom can be set up to archive assets to a single designated archive location using its internal Basic Archive Module. This folder location must exist on the Zoom MAM server in order for the configuration to work. Enable and set up the Basic Archive by following these steps:
- Open the Web Management Console for your Zoom Server.
ex. http://localhost:8443 or http://<zoomserver>:8443
- Log in using your admin credentials.
- In the Admin Menu sidebar, click Server Control Panel under the System node.
- Click Archive Management on the Server Control Panel page.
- Click Enable Archive to enable it.
- Specify a local path on Zoom MAM Server as the Archive Location.
If using an external archive module, like SGL or S3, the archived files are moved to the external archive systems from this path.Ex. E:\zoom\archive\ or /mnt/Archive on the Zoom MAM Server.
- If you are not setting up External Archive then pre and post scripts for archive and restore are optional. You can still set up scripts here to execute before and after the archive/restore operations.
- If you are setting up External Archive, then you need these script files:
- Specify the path for Pre-script for Archive from the location where the script installer placed the script files (as described here). For example, if you had specified /home/evolphin as the root path for the script installer, then the path will be /home/evolphin/zoom-deploy/ArchivePreHook/archive-hook.pl.
- Similarly, specify the path for Pre-script for Restore from the location of the restore pre-script in the script files on Zoom MAM Server. For example, as per the above example, this path will be /home/evolphin/zoom-deploy/RestorePreHook/restore-hook.pl.
- Update Limit on Arguments on Command-line to be 0. This is needed to remove the limit on the number of asset IDs passed in a Zoom command while using archiving.
- Click Save.
- You will be prompted to restart the server. Click Yes.
- Refresh your web browser.