To update a license (for instance add more users or upgrade from trial to a paid license), a new .key license file needs to be imported into the Zoom Web Management Console. These instructions describe how to update your license file.
- Log into the Web Management Console as a user with superadmin privileges. For e.g http://yourserver:8443
- In the left sidebar, click on License Management.
- Click the Add License button located on the top-left corner.
- Select the new license key file by clicking the Browse button. Ex. myfile.key
- Verify the new license information in the license management panel.
Upgrading to Next-Generation Licensing Model
Whenever Zoom changes the licensing model (to introduce newer types of licenses etc.), follow the instructions in this section to upgrade the license.
- Before starting the Zoom service on the server machine, move the DAM/conf/zoom.key file onto a backup location.
- Start Zoom service.
- Launch the Web Management Console For e.g http://yourserver:8443
- You will be prompted to load a new license. Click the link.
- Select the new license key file by clicking the Browse button. You will see a message about successful license loading.
- Log in to the Web Management Console after the server restart.
- Verify the new license information in the license management panel. Check the Zoom license post for details about the license.