The best way to debug auto-checkout issues is to collect more details. You can do this by enabling process-level logging. Please follow the steps given below to do this:
- In your Zoom server deployment, navigate to the conf/ folder and open the wrapper.conf file.
- Search for the phrase “wrapper.java.additional.” and locate the last uncommented (not preceded by #) appearance of this.
- Now insert a new line after this point and add the following:
<nn>should be one more than the last uncommented line you found earlier. For example, if you had
"wrapper.java.additional.19"as the last value, you must enter in the new line
- Save the file and restart Zoom server
- Repeat the auto-co sequence that is causing issues
- Navigate to the $HOME/.zm/logs
You must now see one or more folders of the pattern “autoco_<process-ID>@$USER”. These folders will contain detailed logs with the parameters passed to the forked process as well as the response from them.