To integrate Okta as your IDP for Zoom Single Sign On (SSO) with user/group credentials stored on Azure AD, requires our OpenID Connect (OIDC) Connector to be enabled as well as LDAP protocol to pull the user attributes from Azure AD DS. Please check the prerequisites below before proceeding with the integration.
- An Azure Active Directory tenant associated with your subscription, either synchronized with an on-premises directory or a cloud-only directory.
- Fully configured Azure Active Directory Domain Services (Azure AD DS) instance
- Secure LDAP (LDAPS) connectivity from Zoom Server to Azure AD DS
- In the Azure AD DS, a Zoom filter group setup to allow our AD/LDAP connector to pull user information for users that will need access to Zoom
- Provide AD credentials for Zoom Service to configure integration with Azure AD DS
- Access to Okta dashboard/console to configure our OIDC app or OIDC parameters needed to setup SSO with Okta
- Test user, password & MFA token generator to validate Okta, Azure AD DS flow with Zoom SSO
- Access to an IT Administrator that can work with Evolphin PS to validate & troubleshoot