This article explains, how to export the list of users present in some projects.
- Log into Zoom Web Management Console. For e.g. Goto URL: http://zoom-server:8443
Note: The above example URL may differ for you. Use your Zoom server URL.
- Note: You need to log in as admin or some user who has admin permissions.
- Open the new tab in the same browser.
- Enter the URL:
http://localhost:8443/jsp/project/prjusr-json.jsp?project= “<Type Your Project Name Here>”
- For E.g. If you are interested in users inside project “XYZ”, then enter the URL:
- It will display the results in JSON format.
- Copy the JSON result. Now you can paste this result in some text file.
- Then you can use any online JSON to Excel tool to convert this data to excel format.
- On Mac Open: Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal.app
- Type command: zm -s http://localhost:8880 getusers -p
- Press Enter.
Note: The above command will print the users on the command line. You can fill in those names to an excel sheet.
Note: You have to fill in your Zoom server and project name you are interested in the above command.