AI Hub processes the assets based on the changes happening on the Zoom server, thus it tracks the repository revision number(RRN) from Zoom server and processes the changed assets.
Sometimes, if you want to start the processing from a specific repository revision number(RRN) , you can edit the repository revision number(RRN) tables in the AI dashboard.
Note: You don’t have to restart the AI HUB and once changes are saved, AI HUB will start getting changes from the set RRN and starts processing the assets based on set AI Mapping rules on Zoom Server( Zoom Web Management Console)
Steps to reset the VCS Indexed RRN:
- Login to AI Dashboard. https://hub:9292
- Go to table: VCS Indexed RRN
- Select the row for which you want to change the RRN.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Set the value of “LAST INDEXED RRN” to desired value.
- Set the value of “LAST INDEXED RRN MAX FUID” to 0.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes.
- See images below for reference: