- The option to skip metadata-based path during camera card ingest is now available for VideoFX setups. In these setups, the user can choose to save the ingested files as per the folder structure inside the camera card with the parent folder selected by the user in the check-in dialog.
- Dynamic collections can now be set to only include assets whose latest revision’s metadata matches the search criteria of the collection. To update the filtering in dynamic collections, follow this post.
- Zoom license does not expire unexpectedly for some specific cases of license start dates now.
- Image converters are updated to convert multiple images successfully while downloading assets from the Web Client or the Asset Browser.
- Users are now able to add assets to a collection as per the permissions set in the collection. This is also applicable to the project vault for the collection even when the user does not have permission to access the project vault as per Zoom project/role assignment.
- In the Asset Browser, users can now share collections with all users assigned to a project successfully. Any shared user of a collection cannot modify permissions of the collection owner now. Also, shared users with only view permission on the collection cannot remove assets from the collection or change permissions assigned to the other users of the collection.
- Multiple transcoding jobs are running in multiple parallel threads now.