There is no need to install Zoom Client on a computer that already has Zoom Server. Zoom Client is automatically installed with the Zoom Server.
The following instructions describe the steps to install Evolphin Zoom Client on a Windows computer.
- Extract the downloaded *.zip file.
- Run setup.exe from the extracted files.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
If Using Adobe Creative Cloud
Configuring Default Zoom Server
- For a Mac machine, left-click the icon in the menu bar. For a Windows machine, right-click on the icon in the system tray.
Select Settings from the Z-menu.
Select Server/WC Settings from the sidebar in the Settings window.
- Click Add.
- Set the URL to your Zoom Server in the Server box.
Ex. http://<MyZoomServer>:8880Port 8880 is the default port used by the Zoom client to connect to the Zoom server.
- Under Alias, set an alias name for Zoom Server.
Ex. Server12The alias can be used in the Zoom interface as a replacement for the Server URL. Make sure the server alias does not contain any whitespace characters.
- Click Add.
- If prompted, log into the Zoom Server using your Zoom credentials.
- Select your newly created Zoom Server in the Server and Working Copy Settings list.
- Click Make Default.
- Click OK when informed about auto-sync of client properties.
- To make sure that your Zoom Client always connects to the same default Zoom Server, check Always Use Default.