From Zoom 5.1 onwards, you can filter your search results based on chosen File-type filters. For example, you may only want to see Images, or Videos, or Layouts, etc. Each of these File-type filters is further configurable by choosing which extensions to include in each of them. A few File-type filters are available by default.
Viewing File-type filters
- On a Browse or Search tab in the Visual Asset Browser, click the Search type drop-down menu next to the Search box to open the Search type menu.
- Select Advanced Search from the Search type menu.
- Click the button to open the Advanced Search options.
- Click the Search Scope button to view the scope options.
- Click the Click here to add new Filter option above the File-type Filter list box.
- The File Filter window is displayed.
- This window has options to add, edit, or remove file type filters. These are discussed below in detail.
Adding a New File-type filter
- In the File Filter window, click the button in the top-right corner.
- Enter a name for the new filter. Enter an extension in the Extensions box and press Tab. Enter more file extensions, if needed, and press Tab after entering each subsequent extension.
- Click Save to save the new file-type filter.
Modifying a File-type filter
- In the File Filter window, add extensions to a filter by typing in the extension name in the Extensions box and pressing tab after each extension name.
- Remove extensions by clicking on the icon next to the extension name.
- After making the desired changes, click Save.
Deleting a File-type filter
- In the File Filter window, click the button next to the Filter you would like to delete. The file filter will appear grayed out.
- Click Save.