To update a license (for instance add more users or upgrade from trial to a paid license), a new .key license file needs to be imported into the Zoom Web Admin. These instructions describe how to update your license file.
- Log into the Web Administration Console as a user with superadmin privileges.
For e.g http://yourserver:8443
- In the left sidebar, click on License Management.
- Click the Add License button located on the top-left corner.
- Select the new license key file by clicking the Browse button.
- Verify the new license information in the license management panel.