Enable Archive Module
There is no separate installation required for archive module. However, this is an advance feature that is available only to deployments that hold an appropriate license. You can check your license information in Zoom’s web-based administration console.
To check the license information, log on to your administration console in a browser at a URL like this: http://zoomserver:8443/
From the navigation menu on the left, click open the “License Management” option under the “System” menu. If you hold a license that allows archive operations you will see a separate “Archive Management” menu in your navigation panel as shown below.
Before Invoking Archive / Restore
For users who have archive as part of the Zoom license they have purchased, Zoom can archive assets to the designated location. This folder location must pre-exist at the Zoom DAM server in order for the configuration to work. You can configure location of the Archive by doing the following:
- In your preferred web browser, go to Web Administration Console.
ex. http://localhost:8443 or http://<zoomserver>:8443
- Log in using your admin credentials.
- In the left sidebar, click on Server Control Panel under the Server section.
- Click on Archive Management.
- Under Archive Location, set the path to the archive folder as it exists on the Zoom DAM server.
Ex. C:\Zoom-Archives\ or /mnt/Archive on Zoom DAM server.
- Restore Threshold: This is the file size in bytes which is a threshold for restore petition. Please check the section on “Restore Petition” for more details. The default threshold is -1.
- Click Save.
- You will be prompted to restart the server. Click Yes.
- Refresh your web browser.