If you are installing the Zoom client on the same computer as the Zoom Server, there is no need. Zoom installs a Zoom client automatically with the Zoom Server.
The following instructions describe the steps of how to properly install Evolphin Zoom Client on a Windows computer.
- In the downloaded *.zip, run the setup.exe.
- Follow the installation wizard instructions.
If Using Adobe Creative Cloud
Configuring Default Zoom Server
- In the sidebar, click Server/WC Settings.
- Click Add.
- Under Server Url, set the URL to your Zoom Server.
Ex. http://<MyZoomServer>:8880Port 8880 is the default port for Zoom client to connect to Zoom server
- Under Server Alias, set the alias for Zoom.
Ex. ZoomThe alias can be used in the Zoom interface as a replacement for the Server URL. Make sure the server alias does not contain any white space characters.
- Click OK.
- If prompted to login, login to Zoom using your Zoom credentials.
- Select your newly created Zoom Server in the Server and Working Copy Settings list.
- Click Make Default.
- To have your Zoom Client always connect to the same server, check Always Use Default.